the symbol on the right (ping) is my chinese given name, and I sort of want to get a tattoo of it. it would be small, I’d probably get it on the back of my right hip below waistband level, and it would be much better calligraphy (my mom has promised to design it for me should I ever decide to get it).


  • 30 notes
  • 18.September.2011
  1. clinkerson answered: You should wait until I turn 18, and then we should get them together.
  2. glowsticktoothless answered: GOGOGOFORIIIIIIT. But only after you come home for winter break.
  3. symphonychild posted this